Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wahmaholic is IT


I run my own business at home; can I be considered a wahm? Maybe. But I want you to meet a blogging friend of mine who admits that she is a wahmaholic (a work at home mom who is addicted to it). Kaye or simply K is a work at home mom who owns WAHMAHOLIC – a site where she blogs about her template designs and the works she has made.

I love the template (how many times do I have to say this?). I already did a review for K’s site last February and I felt I never gave the site a more loving review that it deserves. K is good; I mean she is best in making blog designs/templates/lay-out whatever you call it. And she earns a lot of money by doing this kind of work, and I am green with envy because I can’t even change my blog design how much more make it myself. K is generous too, aside from sponsoring blog contests, she is giving away a blog make over every month (excluding July because she is too busy).

K shares her blessings to everyone and so it comes back to her a hundred fold. She celebrated her birthday last July and her Marces and blogging friends gave her a wonderful gift and you can read it in her thank you post.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment: