Sunday, August 29, 2010

Niko's Home


Niko’s Home is owned by Niko (the Girl’s Talk queen). There are so many things I want to write about Niko’s Home but I am afraid that I will not be able to say the right words and it will make me look stupid (hahaha).

Niko’s Home is a nice fine blog. It is where Niko posted her entries for Wordless Wednesday and Friday Fill-ins. I think I need to join those MEMEs too in order to know more about other blogger’s personal life.

Anyway, as I have said there are so many things I want say, here it goes (goodluck to me). There so many ideas that Niko has posted in here I have to mention a few. Baking Soda is a Universal Agent, according to Niko it can be toothpaste, sports drink, or it can shine steel. As a mom and a wife, Niko is good on housekeeping. Niko posted some stain removers in order to remove the stains caused by inks, chocolate, milk or even tomato sauce. Niko also shares some ideas on how to unclog your sink. SO head on to Niko’s home and start learning.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment