Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf reviewed


I am (again) making a blog review for My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf. This is still a part of Red’s blogversary contest. This blog is owned by Princess/Bambie. And she is one of the major sponsors for the contest.

My Thoughts, My Hearts, My Turf is a two column blog and still it is in the shade of purple. The blog’s theme is designed by Kaye, yes the wahmaholic Kaye. I love the blog’s design because it is simple and good for the eyes. I mean you could easily find what you want to read, drop your EC and you can even search for the keywords with the topics you want to know.

This blog is definitely loved by many readers because Princess has more than 100 followers already. Princess is also a member of BC bloggers which I am a member too.
She is generous and she even held her own blogversary contest before where I joined and won something (not the grand prize though). But she is a giver because she don’t want us (the contest participants who didn’t win major prizes) to walk away empty handed.

I went to Hongkong and had fun when I went to Disneyland; Princess also wants to spend some time in Disneyland with her family. Princess’ blog is an interesting one and you can’t miss it out by not visiting it.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment