Monday, August 30, 2010

Mommy Rubz kids and husband

Our Kids Plus Us is a family blog owned by Mommy Rubz. It is just a new blog site just up and blogging last July and the first entry were posted last July 18, 2010. I like how Mommy Rubz came up with the idea of having a blog site with .US instead of .COM or .NET.

Mommy Rubz says that this blog will share all about her family, her marriage and her children. So far, the entries made are all about Mommy Rubz’ kids being sick. Our country is currently suffering from mosquito invasion and aside from Dengue sickness, flu and viral sickness is at large. Mommy Rubz also made an entry for her 31st birthday and attached pictures of her and her family. I love BIgby’s restaurant, I hope I could celebrate my birthday in Bigby’s someday.

Can’t wait to read Mommy Rubz’s new entries for this blog site.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment