Monday, August 30, 2010

Pensive Thoughts of Tetcha

Pensive Thoughts is owned by Tetcha, I haven’t met her yet and I think it is my first time to visit her site though she is a member of the weekly MEME Mommy Moments; I seem to have not visited it yet until now.

I have not attended any blog events yet simply because I am far, way too far from the places where blog events are held. Tetcha loves to join blog events for so many reasons and these reasons made me green with envy. I wish I could join even just one blog event to at least experience the joy of meeting fellow bloggers and learn helpful tips.

I am a mom and so is Tetcha, and I have known how she feels when her son is sick. My son has asthma and because of this I have to take good care of him too, and I would feel so worried every time I know he is coughing, my mother even bought a nebulizer kit for emergency purposes. So like Tetcha I would gladly pay so much for my peace of mind.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment