Sunday, August 29, 2010

Petty and Awesome things in Teacher Vernz's Life

Petty and Awesome Things in A Teacher’s Life is a blog site by Vernz. I love the picture above, it really is a school, am I right mommy Vernz? Vernz is one of my very few friends online and she’s from Davao (5 hour drive from my place) and that makes her the most nearest online friend I have.

Being a teacher is not easy and did wish to become a teacher when I was young. I am still waiting for Teacher Vernz answer to the question “What is a Teacher?” because she had never explained it yet, she only posted the answers of Gerald Grow. This blog site of Vernz is also the host for “A Teacher’s Link Exchange Project”; many have joined this exchange of links including me. This site of Mommy Vernz also joins different MEMEs. The very good thing to read about this blog site is Mommy Vernz is posting her life in here as a teacher.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment