Saturday, August 28, 2010

Healthy Yobib - A review


Healthy Yobib – The road to losing the extra pounds is a very informative blog site owned by Yobib. I don’t know him yet, I just visited his site now because of Red’s blogversary contest. I found out in his about me page that he is Niko’s husband (yeah, the ever ganda Niko).

In Healthy Yobib I have learned the correct timing on when to drink water. I didn’t know these things before and now I know and realized that I have to drink a lot of water for my body. Yobib’s Beer Trivia is super cool; I can’t just google about these things about beer in order to know about it because I don’t drink beer. I was shock to know that beer is sold in vending machines in Japan, I thought napkins/tampons, softdrinks and tissues are the only products that can be sold in vending machines.

So, click the links and you’ll know what’s good about Yobib’s blog site.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment