Thursday, August 26, 2010

BOn Vivant, WHAT?

I don’t understand what “bon vivant” means so I tried to search it in Google and so I found out that it means “A person with refined taste, especially one who enjoys superb food and drink”. I am not like that person because I ate what is on the table except of course the spoon and fork. I usually don’t try exotic foods or other nation’s specialty foods because sometimes my taste buds can’t bear it.

Hailey is different from me. Hailey owns Bon Vivant and I can see that she loves to try different cuisine. I am no good in cooking and I don’t even know if I am good in tasting. And her thoughts about recommending buffet is a must read. I love buffets, I love eat all you cans because I can make “tipid” (save). And how I wish I could be in Vegas once in my life and try these amazing foods Hailey writes about.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment