Monday, March 29, 2010
And the WINNER is......
Drum Roll Please.....
Please email me or DM me your contact details/mailing address...
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Hope I get Lucky enough to WIN this time :)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
1. Have a Little Faith - Mitch Albom
2. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
3. The Five People you meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
4. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
5. The Zahir - Paulo Coelho
6. The Pilgrimage - Paulo Coelho
7. Brida - Paulo Coelho
8. Eleven Minutes -Paulo Coelho
9. By the River Piedra I sat down and wept - Paulo Coelho
10. The Devil and Miss Prym - Paulo Coelho
11. The Witch of Portobello - Paulo Coelho
12. Unnatural Exposure - Patricia Cornwell
13. Hornet's Nest - Patricia Cornwell
So, here it is:
This picture was taken last Monday, during Tia's birthday (my niece) we took some funny pictures, and one of them is this one. Yeah, I rather hide this one... crazy pic! hahaha
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
I just joined Niko’s meme which is called Girls Talk. The topic for this week is Sexiest Body Part. Definitely it is not my boobs or my butt. Some people say it is my long legs. But I don’t have a hubby like Kaye has who could decide what’s my sexiest body part so I would just post my picture here and you can decide for yourselves girls.
(and oh, It’s too late to take pictures so I just used my pic from my last birthday)
It’s my first time to join Thursday Thirteen, I was blog hopping and looking for a Thursday meme and I found this on Chris’ blog site.
I would like to start my Thursday thirteen with my thirteen most wanted to watch movies of 2009.
Since I moved in my hometown I wasn’t able to watch a lot of movies anymore because we don’t have a movie house here and the connection is super slow so I can’t download it either.
My 13 most wanted movies of 2009 are:
1. 500 days of summer – I always see status messages on FB which talks about this movie
2. Up – I love Disney who didn’t?
3. The hurt locker – hello? After the Oscars, wouldn’t you want to watch it?
4. Michael Jackson’s This Is It - I think I don’t have to explain Michael’s dance moves and powerful voice would definitely bring me to a new generation
5. Ninja Assassin – the moves are the best (according to my friends)
6. Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant – I love vampires, even before I’ve met Edward Cullen
7. My Sister’s keeper – I don’t have a sister, I don’t know how it feels to have a keeper
8. The taking of Pelham 123 – not your ordinary hijacking movie
9. The Proposal – Sandra Bullock is my all time favorite after that Ms. Congeniality thingy
10. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – I want Sci-Fi movies too
11. Sherlock Holmes – the legendary Sherlock must be decoded so I’d better watch it
12. Nine – the top award winning Broadway Musical, I am so curious to watch it
13. AVATAR- I am dying to watch this movie who is getting closer to the top grossing movie of all time
Monday, March 15, 2010
Here are the mechanics for her contest :
1. Blog about the contest and enter the link to the post on the MckLinky Area of Bambie's blog. (45 points)
2. Please include the contest banner on your post. It doesn’t matter whether you place it before, within or after your post as long as it’s there. (additional 15 points)
3. Wear the contest badge anywhere in your blog, left or right side bar, as long as it’s on a readily visible spot. (20 points) Get the badge at Bambie's site.
4. Subscribe to Bambie's blog feeds. Please confirm your subscription; otherwise you won’t be credited with any points. (10 points)
5. Be a follower of her blog. [The FOLLOWERS widget is near the bottom of this page] (10 points) *To those of you who are already following her blog, you get credited with points, too.***For items 4 through 5, you can provide the e-mail address you used to subscribe and username used to follow her blog.**
Here are the sponsors:
A Woman Remembers - 1,000 EC credits, 1 month AD space and $5.00
Azumi...Lil Dolly Princess - $5.00
Best Vacation Places - $5.00
Brisbane Hotels - $5.00
Diva Fabulosa - $5.00
From this Side - 3,000 EC credits
Girls Rule! - $5.00
Just About Anything - $5.00
Live for Life - 4,000 EC credits and 2 months AD space
Living Life to the Fullest - $5.00 + 1,000 EC credits
Momma Wannabe - $5.00
My So-Called World - $5.00 + 1 month AD space
Niko's Blog - $5.00
Stalking Minds - $5.00
The Mommy Journey - 5,000 EC credits
The Snoring Queen - 5,000 EC credits
Travelin' with Marie - 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value) and two 1 month AD spaces
Wahmaholic - Wordpress or Blogger template based on the winner's choice of theme and color >
For more information about the contest please visit Bambie blog here*. Her contest will run for a month, starting today, March 15,2010.
Head on to her site now and be one of us...
Saturday, March 13, 2010
The free tickets I won in “Tara na sa Malaysia!” Facebook Group brought me to Malaysia and Thailand last February 25 to March 4. I was all alone but the trip was full of surprises and it was F-U-N.
Malaysia Airlines has this Malaysian Hospitality which makes you feel a royalty not just an economy passenger. The flight stewardess is very helpful and smiling which makes you feel good. And the food is free and tasty though sometimes it is spicy. You can ask for a blanket if you feel cold because of the aircon. Two thumbs up for the Malaysian Hospitality I felt from Malaysia Airlines.
Tourism Malaysia, the one who provided my tickets were so great, because they already paid my travel taxes which saves me from more expenses. I want to thank Bea Totanes for providing me some tourist spots to visit in Kuala Lumpur and for the KL hop on-hop off buses which takes me to KL’s main tourist attractions.
I was all alone in Kuala Lumpur but it didn’t keep me from not enjoying my stay there. I stayed in a hotel near Bukit Bentang which makes it easier for me to find taxis, buses, shopping malls and Maybank.
I think I should have made my stay in KL longer, in order to fully enjoy Malaysia. I am thinking of visiting it again for the places I’ve missed and people I wasn’t able to meet.
I will post some more articles about my KL vacation, watch out.
I already visited “The Latest Buzz” site before but wasn’t able to make a review. At first glance I thought that it’s all about “Singing Bee” because of the “BEE” on its site.
I like the design and the color combination for “The Latest Buzz” site because it doesn’t hurt the eyes. Like the author, I super-love Volkswagen (aka pagong). I don’t know why I’m addicted to it, maybe for its looks or its engine, but I find it cool to have a Vox.
Gagay started a weekly meme called Music Monday and a lot of people have joined her love for music. I love music too; maybe I’ll join the bandwagon later after Kaye and Pehpot’s contest which makes me busy nowadays.
The site is full of ads, well who doesn’t anyway. It’s the life line of all bloggers I guess, if you can earn in doing what you love to do then earn. It’s what makes life worth living after all.
I don’t know the author of this site but I know I will eventually and maybe build some friendship connection because her site is truly an interesting one which makes me want to visit it more often than not.
This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.