Monday, August 30, 2010

Sporty Yobib

Sporty Yobib is for all the sports-fanatic out there and for the not-so sports-addict like me.

It is not that I hate sports; maybe I just wasn’t trained by my parents to become a sports enthusiast when I was young. I admire people who are sports-minded and who are good in sports not like me who can’t even serve the volleyball ball rightly. I tried my luck in softball/baseball because it’s the only sports I know how to play and well; I got an A in my PE.

Sporty Yobib is where all sports-enthusiasts can find the latest updates about NBA games. There are ideas about other sports activities such golf, badminton and Frisbee. Sporty Yobib maybe a new blog considering that it has been up for five months only it is a worthy blog site to visit. For all my readers you can check it out and see what’s up and next.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment