Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Not Always About Me - Yuuki Again


It’s Not Always About Me is the first real blog of Yuuki. The blog’s lay-out looks great, very lady-like and it has three columns. It is not untidy to look at because all the badges and ads is on one column, all lined up together. You can easily see the recent posts, recent comments, categories and archive on the second column or center column.

I am an FB addict and I didn’t know that there are people who are not into facebook like I am. But Yuuki claims she’s not into networking sites and only logs in to facebook just to play games (which I am not into). Yuuki posted how she came up with her badges for her blog sites. Yuuki also dated Jacob; yeah she is a twilight saga fan just like me. I dated Jacob too when I watched New Moon with my friend at CDO City.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment