Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy Reading Yuuki

I’ve met Yuuki when I joined her contest last May. I didn’t know she owned this busy reading blog site until I’ve click the link from Red’s contest sponsors. I am a bookworm so when I see the site, I sort of like it.

The blog site’s lay out is fine with me, so simple and clean. It’s not messed up like the other sites I have visited and makes me want to leave easily. The blog’s lay-out is three columns and it rocks. And now I am thinking of how to change my lay-out from two columns to three but then again I’ll just wait for Red’s contest to end and maybe I’ll win Kaye’s blog make-over.

One thing that I will never forget in busy reading is Yuuki’s post about Mitch Albom’s book. I am a great fan of Mitch Albom and I have read Tuesday’s with Morrie too. Busy Reading is not only for bookworms but also for Manga addicts.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment: