Friday, August 13, 2010

The August Comment Challenge

I just visited Vera's site and I found out about "The August Comment Challenge!".


I know I am not the best commenter out here because I have this super-sloooooooow internet connection but I will try to beat the 1000 Comment challenge.
Here's how it works:

Harriet&Friends challenge you to make 1000 comments during the month of August. If you succeed at this task, Harriet will have a very cool blog button award for you to show off :)

1. Sign up here on the linky.
2. Place the Comment Challenge button on your sidebar (I check the blog of everyone who signs up. If I do not see the button, I will delete you. I just do not like spammers)
3. Start by commenting the other people going for the challenge.
4. When you hit 1000, come back here and let me know. I’ll post your name on this post which is a very cool thing!

4 comments:

  1. I'm making my rounds today, blog walking, commenting, dropping, and having a great time. Hope you'll swing by also.
    Sandy
    Good Luck
    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have you found a way to track your comments? Nakakailan ka na? Dami mo nga sa blogs ko eh. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I too joined with your stream. Your blog talks about everything. Don't miss out something about animals and pets.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined, didn't make it, don't think anyone did. I got to just under 600; that was work. Arent' enough hours in the day when you have to eat, sleep, go to work etc.

    Have a good wkend
    Sandy
    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete