Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Prince Jhay-Jhay


The Adventurous Little Prince is a blog for Jerome James, Red’s son. The blog’s theme is very child-like. I remember my son’s crib when I view this site; I use to put some toys above my son’s head.

The blog site is like a diary for Jerome James, all about his life, from his first amusement rides to his school uniforms and greeting his daddy in his father’s birthday. Having a blog for your kids is a very interesting thing to do. It’s like a diary but you are the one who’s writing on it. And when they grow up, and learned about how to surf the internet, maybe just maybe they will be able to stumble upon Mr. Google and search for their name and voila, there they are.

Try to visit Jhay-Jhay’s site and maybe you will find something of interest to you. It’s not difficult to navigate around his little mansion.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment: