Thursday, August 26, 2010

Designer's Depot


I’ve come to know Designer’s Depot through Levy, another online friend of mine. They had their thanksgiving contest (levy and noel) last June; I joined as a contestant and as a sponsor. I didn’t win the grand prize but I won 1000 ec credits.

Noel joins may design contests and he is good at doing that. He also posts different contests in designer’s depot. I am not an artist in any way, tried my luck at drawing, painting or sculpting but I didn’t have any talents in it. So I never pursue my dreams of becoming known for being an artist. But in here, in designer’s depot, I could see that Noel himself is a very promising artist.

There are a lot of freebies on this site too. Free buttons, free books, free fonts, free icons, free stock photos, free textures, and free vectors. See, you would definitely love this site. Not only for different artworks will you find here but also for freebies.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment