Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Family Vacation is Fun!


Fun family vacation is all about fun, family and vacation. For a not-so-typical “bakasyonista” like me, visiting this blog site is of great help. I am not always a girl scout(always ready) because sometimes I tend to forget the things I need to bring and things I need to do before having a vacation or road trip or just plain summer escapade.

The owner of this blog has visited our dear Philippines and he enjoyed his stay. He posted about his stay in Bohol Beach Club and why he loves it. He’s been in Thailand too, and shares all about Thailand. I’ve been to Thailand but I wasn’t able to visit the different tourist spots and places that await tourists in Thailand.

There tips for travellers what to bring and what not to bring, there are places to visits, there are so many things to read and discover in Fun family vacation.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment