Saturday, August 28, 2010

In Between the Covers -A Review

In Between the Covers is another blog of Vera. Vera of Verabear not Vera of Magkaribal teleserye which I love to watch every night. I came to know Vera through her online contest that I have joined, I was one of the top commenter but I didn’t won the grand prize and from then on I regularly visit her Verabear site.

I came to know In Between the Covers when she posted about it in her Verabear site. So I visited the blog site, posted some comments, and Vera did visit my sites too. In Between the Covers was started way back February 2008 but it has only minimal posts every month since. The most common topics in this blog site is books. There are book reviews that I have read and enticed my mind to read such books that I have not encountered yet. But I have read Mitch Albom’s For One More Day like Vera.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment:

  1. Haha ngayon ko lang nabasa to sis. Thank you go the review and the link love :) Sino palang nanalo sa contest ni Red? Di ko talaga nasubaybayan!

    Vera

    ReplyDelete