Thursday, August 26, 2010

Charming Junkie Yuuki


Charming Junkie is another blog owned by no less than Yuuki. This blog has only 15 posts and was started last may. Most of the topics are about Bank Notes and watches.

In her Yuuki shares her love for watches and claims that she’s not into accessories such as earrings, rings, bracelets or even necklaces. Yuuki had posted some topics for Girl’s Talk in this blog and what a charming junkie she is. Yuuki have shared what is inside her bag, inside her wallet, her vanity kit and her shower loot as well.

I love to keep bank notes inside my wallet too. Some I get myself when I went to different countries and some are given by my friends just like how Yuuki got hers. I am expecting more posts from Yuuki for Charming Junkie. You can visit it as well if you are a charming junkie like me.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment:

  1. haha, hopefully i get to post more of my junkies...thanks luckyzoan!

    ReplyDelete