Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Manila Reviews gives away a Nokia 5230


Manila Reviews is giving away a Nokia 5230. Why? Because they just want to (just kidding). They are hosting this contest simply because they are celebrating their 5th year anniversary. Who doesn't want to try their luck on winning this Nokia 5230? Because I want to try mine that's why here I am posting this. If you want to know more about the mechanics of the contest you can visit Manila Reviews and join in the fun.

I am a Nokia user ever since, and in order for me to know more about their new products I always visit Nokia's own website here. And in order for you to know more about the Nokia 5230's feature go on visit Nokia Philippines website.

Let us all try our luck and have some fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi sis! invita ta ka to join
    Diamond earring blog contest and please dont forget to write nga ako nag refer sa imo, k?

    Referred by: Kayce of My Life and My Journey Online

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete