Friday, August 27, 2010

HB Geek indeed

Health and Beauty Geek is a female owned blog site (again because of the blog site’s color). The blog site has two columns with a header Health and Beauty Geek – Beauty product reviews, living healthy, going organic and natural.

The blog site is all about product reviews, different products to try and use, and some online contests which has prizes for the beauty geeks. There products which are all natural like the newest blog post for the site. I see the blog post as a call for mothers to protect your kids and love ones from the deadly Dengue Fever. Because the blog post is all about Insect Repellents which are organic.

I am not into beauty products so I cannot relate on some of the author’s posts. Maybe if the Health and Beauty Geek would make a post on how to apply make up easily and in less consuming time I will be much more interested.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    I'm stopping by to thank you for taking on the August Comment Challenge.
    There is a special button located on my sidebar for everyone who signed up.
    Thanks again
    http://harrietandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete