Thursday, February 18, 2010

Undeniably a Wahmaholic




What is a WAHM? I simply don’t know. At first I was curious as what would be its meaning. Certainly, it is an acronym for something. And I finally found out that WAHM means Work At Home Mom. And Wahmaholic means a mom whose addict on working at home. Kaye owns this site, wahmaholic.com. I undeniably loved her template, which she made herself (trust me she’s good at it).At first glance, I thought the woman is doing her make up on her table, but as I look closely the woman is doing her work in the computer. That is incredible of how Kaye manage to think about it.



I stumble upon her blog when I am roaming around the blogosphere. Kaye is good in making blog designs or templates; you can see her projects in the portfolio. She has created a lot of buttons too and she posted it in here. I envied some blog sites that have signatures because I don’t have one and I happen to see some samples in the wahmaholic site. I am not an artist, I don’t have any skills to do these things, but Kaye here who admits she definitely is a wahmaholic is at her best doing and sharing her talents.

Wahmaholic is a must see for old and new bloggers and non-bloggers. Move up and go there right now and see what’s in store for you.


This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot’s contest.



0 comments:

Post a Comment