Monday, February 22, 2010

CameraSexy Review


A photoblog (or photolog, or phlog) is a form of photo sharing and publishing in the format of a blog. It differs from a blog through the predominant use of and focus on photographs rather than text. (According to our dear Wikipedia).

CameraSexy is a photoblog maintained by who else but Pehpot (this is where I realize that Pehpot’s OCness is “sagad sa buto”). She has 8 different blogs for 8 different subjects/topics. CameraSexy is Pehpot’s online album, I believe. Her topics ranges from her kids, work or just anything that can be picture taken. I am a camera whore but the only thing I am taking is myself (too much love of self). And now, thanks to blog hopping I’ve learned the other usefulness of my camera. That is to take pictures of the surroundings, foods that I have consumed, places that I have been and the beauty of nature and people all around me.

Talking about camerasexy, the template is super-cool, no distractions because the ads are below the pictures. This leaves you the pictures Pehpot has taken. She has a lot of pictures to share, categories that are diversified and different models/subjects. And this blog review would not be complete without Pehpot’s sample pictures. After checking the one I posted here, check some out in her site.




This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment