Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Am Buraot - The Review

You see, I am new to this blogosphere thingy. And I am afraid of making blog reviews because I feel I have no right to do such things. I have no right to review superb bloggers such as Buraot’s. That is why I made this review as the last one. Moreover I feel that I am not good enough to say such things for I am Buraot. But then again, I need to overcome my fears and face the challenges.

I am Buraot caught my attention in Anak ni Kulapo’s site; he is the author of that humorous site. When I visit I am Buraot, Where have all the leftist gone caught my attention. Why? I am not a leftist, but being born in Mindanao keeps me near them. And Buraot really knows what he is talking about; I mean hey I joined rallies too during my college years. And I find his blog very trustworthy to read, you see, he is an honest man posting the dashboard which gives us the idea how IamBuraot came to be and where it is now. And how I wish my Tatay could do blogging too, to show off his love for me like Buraot did in My Girl.

Buraot is not your typical anti-social I think but IAMBURAOT is definitely a must read.

This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment