Friday, February 19, 2010

Live Life to the Fullest - A need

One of my favourite quotes is “Live your life to the fullest”. And guess what, I found a blog site which has this header “Live Life to the Fullest”.

But before doing a review, I want to share a story. I just came home, on the way I saw one of my customers/friend on the way circling with a bunch of people, so I asked the driver to make a halt in order for me to know what happened. They just had an accident; their multicab has fallen into the creek 6meters below. The only thing I could say is that she should be thankful she is alive together with her father and that nobody was hurt. I realized there and then that we should live life to the fullest because we don’t know when the Angel of Death will get us.

Levy is a blogger which I meet on the web last year. I don’t know if I made a great impact on her, but she did on my bloggers life. I am fond of contest that’s why I found her blog site livinglifetodfullest when she hosted her giveaway. When she joined in yousaytoo’s blogging giveaway, I voted for her and though she didn’t get the first prize she bagged $500 for being the 3rd placer. She also posts her memes every week and some contests she joined in the blogosphere. You can also see the prizes she gets in the contests she joined.

In livinglifetodfullest you will learn how Levy lives her life to the fullest. And that living your life as a routine is a no-no, you should live your life to the fullest, it is your purpose, it is the way God want it to be.


This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment