Sunday, February 21, 2010

dishes by Pehpot - A Review

DishesbyPehpot is about cooking and recipes by Pehpot. One can learn a lot in this blog site. Not only for Mommies like me but also for those who are interested in cooking. I am not a cook myself, I even hate cooking. Because I am thinking or I believe that it is not my cup of tea. I am good in accounting (self-proclaimed), best in selling (coke), and great in eating (favorite past-time) but I don’t have the heart to cook.

Many times I have tried to learn how to cook. Bought some recipe books, subscribed to some free recipe books (provided by Nestle or Del Monte) and the easiest way tried to ask my Mom to teach me. However I never learned anything, except frying hotdogs and cooking pancit cantons/noodles.

Pehpot is no wonder the “wonder mom”. She is superb in everything that she does. She has all the time in the world, for her kids, for her blogs, for her husband and for her love of cooking. And in dishes by Pehpot, you can see her best recipes such as “tinumis”, “chicken tinola”, and her own recipe of “leche plan”. And how can I thank Pehpot for promoting our product (coca-cola) again in her blog. Though this blog site is a new one, it is very promising.

Can’t wait for Pehpot’s new recipes, I will try to learn how to cook now that I have dished by Pehpot’s blog site in a click.


This is a blog review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment