Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nursing Wanna Be

I am a Commerce student once in my life and I never regretted being one. I used to love accounting and I still love it now, calculators, columnar sheets and pencils were my best friends back then. It never occurred to me to study nursing though my Aunts and cousins (who are nurses) always persuade me to study nursing. But now, I think I want to be a nurse because aside from the hefty salary I could get (if ever I can pass the board exam and work abroad) I could wear nursing scrubs and uniforms that is very fashionable.

I didn’t know that there are so many choices for nursing uniforms and scrubs, I could try pink scrub because pink is my favorite color. A commerce graduate works in an office where the only thing that an office employee could wear is the company uniform, where in nurses have the choice of wearing different scrubs complete set.

Well, I think it is not too late to go back to school and study nursing and wear those cool scrubs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment