Monday, November 29, 2010

Dressing Up Blogs according to Grace



I do not know how to design my own blog's theme, I don't even know how to make a badge for my blog, ever for a simple one. That is why reading and visiting Grace's Blog site about Dressing Up Your Blog is a fun thing for me to do.

What inspires me most about this blog site is that Grace shares different views about designing and creating themes for a blog site. And my fave post is Grace's tips on Creating and Designing a Blog.

I mean, hey, who have thought of writing clearly, I mean in black and white what you must and you must do in designing your blog? Yes, there are other blog entries or blog posts from different blog owners or blog sites but Grace has attack the article differently.

I know not so many things about blog designing and what to put and how to put the things in my blog and I am glad that I have read this post because I know now that I should resize the pictures that I am uploading together with my blog entries and that I should not over decorate my blog and I really need to organize my widgets. Thanks to Grace.

This is my entry for BlankPixel's contest for my favorite sponsor's post.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zoan, this is so sweet of you. Thanks for featuring my blog. I appreciate it so much.I would be so glad to work with you in the future. Good luck to the contest.

    ReplyDelete