Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tech Revive Reviewed


Tech Revive is without doubt a techy blog. There are only four categories you can choose from and these are “tutorial”, ”application”, ”software”, and “blogging”. From the choices, I can say that this is a blog for those who need some tutorial in blogging or software application.

I am not so techy and I don’t quite understand some of the blog site’s posts but maybe if I will keep on reading and reading and reading it all over again my brain would finally get the message. And even though this blog site is all about technology stuffs, Rache has also joined different weekly MEMEs such as Friday Follow. This Tech Revive blog also joined BC Bloggers, who wouldn’t want to join this cool exchange of links anyway.

So if I have some problems with my laptop and blogger among other things, I will surely re-visit this site to help myself in solving such technology problems.
This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment