Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Accidental Teacher is Teacher Ria

theaccidentalteacher.com

The Accidental Teacher is another blog site owned by Teacher Ria. This blog site is like a classroom for Teacher Ria where her readers are her students. Living our life is not taught in schools but in different experiences that we have encountered and in the things that we read.

In The Accidental Teacher I learned that Teacher Ria loves storybooks, I am too. I am a certified bookworm and reading her post about raising a bookworm makes me realize that I have to spend more time with my son reading a storybook with him. It will help stimulate my son’s brain indeed. I hope I am not yet too late to teach my son all about my love for books and develop in him a love for books too. Reading is basically a very good tool for learning.

The Accidental Teacher has many advocacies too. There is so much to learn in this blog site and ending Red’s contest will not stop me from visiting this one.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment