Sunday, September 5, 2010

Advocafe is a must-visit


I watched Kabuhayan SWAK na SWAK early this morning and I’ve come to know about Advocafe. I am a volunteer myself way back in college but when I had graduated I seem to forget what I once believe in. I am so touched with Advocafe’s owner story and how Advocafe came to life.

Here are some interesting facts about Advocafe (copied it from their website here)

Advocafe is a non-profit and social enterprise in support to the Indigenous Peoples efforts for sustainable living.
Advocafe has a lot more to offer than just a hot cup of coffee. 100% of its net proceeds will support initiatives on:
• Partnership and Capability Building for Farmers
• Sustainable Livelihood
• Education for Children and Youth
• Environment: Climate Change Adaptation
Fair Trade is a basic and fundamental principle in operating the enterprise.

If ever I will visit Luzon, I will probably drop by in this cafe to drink some coffee with my friends. For those who are already there, please drop by and try to taste their all-natural products. Advocafe is located in GF Ramon Magsaysay Commercial Complex, Malate, Metro Manila.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. i love coffee and to drink it and support a great non-profit org, that sounds better. ☺

    ReplyDelete