Monday, September 20, 2010

113 tidbits reviewed for the second time

The last but not the least blog site that I will review for Red’s 1st blogversary contest is 113 TIDBITS. I already made a review for this blog site last March for Kaye and Peh’s contest, and again, I left this one out because I can’t seem to open the site at my place maybe because I have a very slow internet connection.

As far as I can remember, the blog site before had a three-column lay-out but as I can view it today, it has only two or is it three? Are my eyes playing games on me? But anyway, the owner of this site is definitely generous because he always sponsors different blog contests.

113 tidbits is a blog site with different ideas about different things, it does not only tackle about things and events that is happening in the world but the blog site also talks about different tips and to do’s and what to do in the internet.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment