Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mike Mamaril - A review

Mike Mamaril: Growing one mistake at a time is owned by Mike. Who is Mike? I have read his “who is” section in order to know more about him. I have learned that he is a web developer and I don’t know what that means, maybe it is something connected with the internet. He loves everything about Japan; I wonder why he didn’t go there for work (chuckle. Hehehe). The only thing that we have in common is that I love to listen to Aegis band too.

There are so many things to read in Mike’s blog site, so much to learn and so much to understand. I am not a geek about computers and the like so there are things I can’t quite comprehend. But reading some blog posts in Mike’s site makes me understand little by little about the web.

Mike’s 100USD blogging challenge makes me think of my current financial situation and if ever this small business of mine will last forever or not. I’ve been blogging since December 2009 and I haven’t earned anything yet in my blog site with regards to ads and write-ups. And so, I will try to challenge myself too just like Mike.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment