Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thirty on 30 "Changes in Mhel's Life" Blog Contest

blankPixels' Thirty on 30 Blog Contest to celebrate her 30th birthday and Just Another Pixel's second anniversary!


I am a CONTEST ADDICT, ever since I started BLOGGING.
So, here I am again, joining BlankPixel's blog contest for the awesome and many prizes that are up for grabs (crossing my fingers that I will win something).
Happy Birthday Mhel.

CONTEST SPONSORS:
Primary Sponsors

● Everything Nice! ● News Break Online ● Fat Girl No More ● Written by Mys ●
● My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf ● ZoWanderer ● Just the Tip of an IceBerg ●
● Just About Anything ● Blogger Manila ● Dress Up Your Blogs ● Pinay Mom ●
● Certified Foodies ● Pinay Online Money Maker ● Pinay Reviewer ●

Secondary Sponsors

● Georyl: Blogging with my Heart ● Pop Ups of My Mind ● Blog Tactic ● Grace in Creative Life ●

General Sponsors

● Make Money Online and Beyond ● One Proud Momma ● Lover Mushroom ● Plate and Me ● Paula's Home ● Make More Money Online ● The Miscellaneous Me ● Here, There and Everywhere ● Travels and Explorations ● Musings of Life ● Kharen's Corner ● It's Kha ● Noypistuff ● Jennyholic, Confession of an Addict ● Deej Speaks ● Techie Things ● Cups and Lowercase ● Live for Live ● Experience of a Super Mom ● Sharing my Thoughts ● Yashiro's Journal ● Table for Five ● Internet Cafe Blog ● blankPixels – The Geek Side ●


Oh, by the way, I am one of the sponsors too through my ZoWanderer blog site.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Zoan, this is a nice story. And I admire how you present your life here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, sis!

    I had a typo error on one of the sponsors' blog titles. Please correct the spelling of one of the Secondary Sponsors. It should read "Pop Ups of my Mind". Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sis Zoan!

    Please update the list of sponsors. We have an additional primary sponsor. Please check the updated sponsors' list on the mechanics page:
    http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/10/thirty-on-30-in-my-life-official.html

    Thank you! Apologies for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete