Thursday, October 7, 2010

GT:Book that made you cry


I consider myself a BOOKWORM. I always love books. From the time I was born, I already know how to read(okay, exaggeration. LOL).
When I was in grade school I always stayed at the library every recess time. When I was in high school, I always borrow different novels, books from my school library. And when I can afford one, I started to bu my own books.

The book that made me cry was Tuesdays with Morrie. I always loved Mitch Albom because of his different story line. I have read his books and I fall inlove with him.

Tuesdays with Morrie will definitely make you a cry-baby. It is a story of Mitch and his Professor Morrie. How Morrie deals with his sickness, and how he manage to accept that with a smile made me cry.

And if ever I will be given the chance to choose how I die, I want to die slowly, I want to die the way Morrie died. Because I will be able to tell my love ones that I truly love them, I can ask forgiveness for all the sins and bad actions I have made.

9 comments:

  1. woo!! your description to the book made me realized that I want to die the way Morrie died!! hihi

    looks interesting Sis, indeed!!

    Happy Girls Talk ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the part where morrie had a mock funeral service in his honor. kinda touching and shocking at the same time.

    happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. daug na jud si mitch..hehehe... second na si sparks..lol....

    Girls Talk here

    Sis, By the way, If it’s not too much to ask may I ask your support to please vote for my entry at Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards 2010.

    Just tick Nominee # 8 (On This Side of Town) Under 2010 PEBA Supporter Nominees (Red Tab) at the left side bar of PEBA OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE and click submit vote.

    If you’re interested you can read my entry HERE

    Thank You Very Much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this book is very touching tlg, super migraine ako jan:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. one great book, in fact this is also my entry, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm currently reading Tuesdays with Morrie. still on Chapter 2.. i'm starting to cry na rin.. i've read Mitch Albom's books Five People You Meet In Heaven & For One More Day, mga tear-jerkers nga ....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have found this book at one of the girl's entry...Now, i'm convinced that this book is good!

    Anyway, here's mine

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yikes. i was a library person too back in school, i could've posed as assistant librarian and they would never suspect that i was lying because i was in there virtually all the time. LOL.

    galing parehas tayo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. yikes! i used to spend a lot of time in the library too back at school. i could've pretended to be the assistant librarian and students would've believed me because i am in there virtually all the time! LOL

    galing parehas tayo ^^

    ReplyDelete