Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thirty on 30 "Changes in Mhel's Life" Blog Contest

blankPixels' Thirty on 30 Blog Contest to celebrate her 30th birthday and Just Another Pixel's second anniversary!


I am a CONTEST ADDICT, ever since I started BLOGGING.
So, here I am again, joining BlankPixel's blog contest for the awesome and many prizes that are up for grabs (crossing my fingers that I will win something).
Happy Birthday Mhel.

CONTEST SPONSORS:
Primary Sponsors

Everything Nice!News Break OnlineFat Girl No MoreWritten by Mys
My Thoughts, My Heart, My TurfZoWandererJust the Tip of an IceBerg
Just About AnythingBlogger ManilaDress Up Your BlogsPinay Mom
Certified FoodiesPinay Online Money MakerPinay Reviewer

Secondary Sponsors

Georyl: Blogging with my HeartPop Ups of My MindBlog TacticGrace in Creative Life

General Sponsors

Make Money Online and BeyondOne Proud MommaLover MushroomPlate and MePaula's HomeMake More Money OnlineThe Miscellaneous MeHere, There and EverywhereTravels and ExplorationsMusings of LifeKharen's CornerIt's KhaNoypistuffJennyholic, Confession of an AddictDeej SpeaksTechie ThingsCups and LowercaseLive for LiveExperience of a Super MomSharing my ThoughtsYashiro's JournalTable for FiveInternet Cafe BlogblankPixels – The Geek Side


Oh, by the way, I am one of the sponsors too through my ZoWanderer blog site.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Zoan, this is a nice story. And I admire how you present your life here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, sis!

    I had a typo error on one of the sponsors' blog titles. Please correct the spelling of one of the Secondary Sponsors. It should read "Pop Ups of my Mind". Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sis Zoan!

    Please update the list of sponsors. We have an additional primary sponsor. Please check the updated sponsors' list on the mechanics page:
    http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/10/thirty-on-30-in-my-life-official.html

    Thank you! Apologies for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete