Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mommy Moments: shoes




I've been MIA for a few Fridays with Mommy Moments because I've been very busy. I hope I could still post this one : My baby JB's shoes. This is his first shoes:


He super loves this blue Garfield shoes and cried so much when it would not fit anymore.


This orange chicco shoes are the best. He looks cute wearing this shoes.



Uh-uh, when JB sees our driver Matthew, he would then get this shoes and tells me "Mama, Mat-Mat, shoes, Mat-Mat"


And this one right here is the only shoes that could fit his feet right now :)


3 comments:

  1. these pairs looked great.. and they look real comfy too! im glad you still joined us! hope you can join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i am soo sorry :) will join today again :D today is Fridayyyyyyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute shoes...love them :-)!

    ReplyDelete