Thursday, April 22, 2010

GT:Rice Monster

The food I choose first in a buffet table is RICE. I don’t know why, maybe because I am a rice-eater. I definitely couldn’t live without rice for a day. Or maybe because I am used to putting rice first on my plate before anything else.

Niko loves seafoods, me too... I super-duper love them. I think the best seafood buffet meal I ever had was when I was in Loboc, Bohol. If you have plans of visiting Bohol don’t forget to have eat all you can lunch at the Loboc River.

2 comments:

  1. me.. eat rice everyday in the evening.

    I did this at http://lurvertyhing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for the info about loboc river and their buffet.. will soon visit the place.. save muna now hihih

    pareho tau girl dont wori.. rice monster din ako!! hahahaah i cant live without it too!!

    thanks for joining GT girl ha! am sorry for the late visit, I just got back from a very watery weekend ^_^

    Artsy Niko
    Niko's Home

    ReplyDelete