Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Latest Buzz

I already visited “The Latest Buzz” site before but wasn’t able to make a review. At first glance I thought that it’s all about “Singing Bee” because of the “BEE” on its site.

I like the design and the color combination for “The Latest Buzz” site because it doesn’t hurt the eyes. Like the author, I super-love Volkswagen (aka pagong). I don’t know why I’m addicted to it, maybe for its looks or its engine, but I find it cool to have a Vox.

Gagay started a weekly meme called Music Monday and a lot of people have joined her love for music. I love music too; maybe I’ll join the bandwagon later after Kaye and Pehpot’s contest which makes me busy nowadays.

The site is full of ads, well who doesn’t anyway. It’s the life line of all bloggers I guess, if you can earn in doing what you love to do then earn. It’s what makes life worth living after all.

I don’t know the author of this site but I know I will eventually and maybe build some friendship connection because her site is truly an interesting one which makes me want to visit it more often than not.

This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment