Thursday, March 25, 2010

13 Books I have read last year

I am a certified bookworm, so I am posting the thirteen books I have read last year.

1. Have a Little Faith - Mitch Albom
2. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
3. The Five People you meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
4. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
5. The Zahir - Paulo Coelho
6. The Pilgrimage - Paulo Coelho
7. Brida - Paulo Coelho
8. Eleven Minutes -Paulo Coelho
9. By the River Piedra I sat down and wept - Paulo Coelho
10. The Devil and Miss Prym - Paulo Coelho
11. The Witch of Portobello - Paulo Coelho
12. Unnatural Exposure - Patricia Cornwell
13. Hornet's Nest - Patricia Cornwell

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've read a lot of Paolo Coehlo!
    I read Brida last year and The Witch of Portobello the previous year. I think I would really like to check out The Alchemist next.

    ReplyDelete