Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just About Anything Reviewed

Just About Anything talks about anything (isn’t it obvious?). BTW, this blog is full of surprises; courtesy by kikamz (she owns the web site). The blog site covers almost anything, from motherhood to internet thingys.

So what did I see in kikamz site? I saw that kikamz is proud to be a Filipina, she campaigned for Efren Penaflorida to become the CNN Hero of the Year last year and the karitonkid wins. The website offers a lot of topics that can be one of your interests. And postcard mailing services might catch your attention, I am not much of a traveller, but I know that it’s much easier if you can mail all your pictures from your getaways with such an easy steps.

I am a movie-lover, series-watcher and all that. But I always buy my movies because I don’t know that you can download it for free, thanks to kikamz post about queen torrent here I can now watch my favorite movies in my handy laptop (thanks to kikamz).

Kikamz blog is absolutely about anything. So what are you waiting for? Click on some of the links and you might find something interesting, worth-reading that would not waste your time.


This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment