Friday, March 12, 2010

I am Sorry

Why are there people who acts and talks shit? Excuse me, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. Try to check some facts before talking garbage eh, because it only shows what you are.

I have read about this article, I just can’t remember where, that if what you think about or talk about other people just shows that you are that kind of person. If you talk sh*t, you talk garbage, you are just referring to yourself. I am not God, I am only human, I make mistakes, but I am trying to be good, trying to be the best that I can be without using or stepping on other people’s lives. But talking trash about me? Oh common, your attitude towards me shows jealousy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoan, Bakit ka galit? sa comments ba ito? yung mga anonymous? imoderate mo Jo para madiscard mu yung mga dikanais-nais... checking baka nanalo ako .... LOL!

    Howdy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hindi dito :D dun sa facebook hehehe

    ReplyDelete