Thursday, April 21, 2011

My first blog Award for this Year


I am happy to share to you that Pinay Expat has given me this beautiful "Versatile Blogger" award.
I accept this blog award with all my heart because I know that I deserve it (because Pinay Expat thinks I deserve it woohoo).
I don't write daily here in my blog nowadays because I am so busy with my other two blogs but I will not abandon this blog because this is where I started.

The following are the accompanying rules for this award:
  1. Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
  2. Share 7 things about you.
  3. Award 5 or 15 other bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
Fast Facts about Me:
  1. I can sleep anywhere, be it a bed with foam or a simple "banig" on the floor, my friends don't have to worry about me because I can easily adapt to my environment.
  2. I have been wanting to buy a DSLR for the longest time already but I still cannot decide which one to buy.
  3. I believe that I needed braces because my teeth are not pleasant to look at up close.
  4. I easily trust people but I always depend on my instincts.
  5. I can always forgive someone who mistreated me but I will never forget what they have done to me.
  6. My son is my life and I won't let anything come between us.
  7. I am loving my life as a blogger.
I will give this award to these versatile bloggers I know who are worth it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment