Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pursuing my Other Dream:Photography

Now that I am already 25 turning 26, I realized that if a person lives for 100 years, I have already consumed one-fourth of my lifetime. Looking back, I have been into many different situations and I have been to different places even abroad, I also conquered some of my fears and I have finished my education on time. I will not spend my time on thinking about what ifs and if only now because it is just a waste of time. So I am thinking of enrolling myself into Online Universities to pursue my other dream that is Art, aside from the diploma I have earned from my alma mater.

If only my college university offered degrees on Arts, I would have enrolled myself but they didn’t offer it so instead I enrolled in the School of Business and Management. I would love to enroll myself in online degree programs in photography. It is still under Arts I guess and I really love photography ever since I was a child and that is one thing I really want to pursue before I hit the age of 30.

I strongly agree that governments should help their countrymen to pursue their dreams, I am even proud of different non-government organizations that help the people who have talents and who have dreams. Interested applicants can check out http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment