Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Passion

I don't know what my passion really is. Sometimes I think I know what my calling is, why I am here for and what I really want in life. But there are also times, just as this one, that I do not know what my passion in life is.

I have been living my life for 25 years and still I do not know if I ever did succeed in something or perhaps be better than anybody else. I know how to dance but I am not a great dancer or I cannot be considered as a contestant in “So You Think You Can Dance?” because when I watched it, I felt minute compared to them. I am not a good singer, I am always out of tune, according to my mother and brother and yes, according to myself. I do not have the mind like Einstein though I consider myself intelligent; I know that my IQ is not that high. I love to read and I have been reading all my life. I love to write but I am not a writer.

So what is my Passion? That is what I am looking for. As of now, I have a passion for business and people, who are close to me, always say that I am good at it. So maybe, this is my calling. At a young age, I already know how to sell and yes I always had a savings because of that. At the age of 22, I already had my own business and though I am not earning millions of pesos, my income is enough for my family and for the family of my employees.

This is my Passion, this is my calling and I have realized it now because of Mel's question in her birthday and beauty giveaway.

This Birthday and Beauty Giveaway would not be possible without the help of these wonderful sponsors.



My Journey to Life |Something to Live By


Prosperity’s Desire |Fashion and Passion Online


Seiko’s Diary |My Online Journeys


Food and Culture |Fashionably Trendy


Earn Dollars Pinoy |Samut-Sari


Anime Heaven |Qlick Tech Blog


Cotton Candy Buzz |A Woman Remembers


Living Life to the Fullest |Pinay Reviewer


BlankPixels- The Geek Side |Online Mommy’s Corner


Rabago Family Escapades |One Day Graphics


Travels and Explorations |Anything and Everything’s Free


Cotton Candy Buzz |Journey of a Dreamer


Learn to Earn from Home | Babies and Contests


My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf | Life…and then some


Fashion is my Passion |


To join this giveaway visit :


Fashion and Passion Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment