Thursday, July 7, 2011

I won a Blog Makeover from Wahmaholic

Kaye of Wahmaholic is the BEST BLOG DESIGNER I know in the BLOG-Universe and most of my blogging friends had their blog designs made by Kaye. I couldn't afford to pay for a blog makeover because I don't get so many paid opps and tasks online. I have joined so many contests already but I was not able to WIN Kaye's Blog Makeover as the prize.

Last Month, Kaye was having a little Giveaway in her blog. So I join again and here are the mechanics:



I thought I will never WIN, because though the way of getting votes is so easy, some of my friends just liked the page and never went on posting their comments that I referred them.

But luckily, I WON. HERE IT IS:


I am lucky because I have friends who are there to support me all the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment