Monday, September 20, 2010

YZ Mamaril reviewed

YZ Mamaril is a blog site made solely for YZ. YZ is Fedhz and Mike’s beautiful and bubbly daughter. The blog site is like an online everyday diary of YZ, much like of an album too.

The blog site is two months old and many followers have already followed it. YZ Mamaril has a two-column design and is very smooth for the eyes. It is not cluttered because the widgets are on the other side and the posts are on the left side.

YZ Mamaril according to Fedhz is an autobio in the making. I love YZ’s pictures and I hope my son could also pose like her with all that smiles. Maybe baby boys and baby girls are different when it comes to their attitude towards cameras. YZ Mamaril has joined PROJECT 365 and I hope I could find the time to join in too, using my son JB as the subject.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment