Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topics on Earth and beyond


Topics On Earth is definitely everything that you can think about one’s life on earth. This blog site is owned by Rossel and this is my first time to open the blog site.

I love some ideas I have read in Rossel’s blog site because it teaches me to become a better mother for my son, JB. Just like Rossel’s post with this title “Watch your kids grow”. Because sometimes I tend to forget how to care of my son especially that he has a “yaya”, I tend to leave him with his “nanny” all the time. I realized now that it is still important that I attend to his needs. He will definitely grow as a man and I would surely miss everything about him when he was a kid. I agree with Rossel’s words that watching your kids grow up are the greatest moments to enjoy. I will not miss my son’s growing up years.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to hear bloggers using "earth and nature" as a niche. Kudos to topicsonearth.com. I can't wait to read more "saving earth" articles.

    Good job. save earth

    ReplyDelete