Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kaka's so called World

My So Called World is a blog site owned by Karen or simply Kaka. After visiting her site I found out that it was up for more than three years now and counting. I hope I would still be interested in blogging until 2020. There are English and Tagalog blog posts for this blog site and so I like it.

Kaka has reasons why she is blogging. Here are Kaka’s top 5 reasons for blogging: 1. because you are my inspiration 2.Because I can learn so many things 3. Because I want to contribute something 4. Because in Blog World everyone is happy 5. Because I am free. (I am not good in translating from Tagalog to English so please bear with me, the thought is just the same I guess).

My reasons for blogging? I think I have the same answers with Kaka plus one more reason and that is: Joining Online Contest.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment