Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am PROUD to be FILIPINO

You hate Filipinos for the hostage fiasco earlier this week, right? Then, should I hate Chinese people for the lead poisoning and melamine contamination? Where in not only 8, but hundreds, even thousands have suffered. Is it right to blame the whole nation for a mistake of one man? If you do, then you are most certainly DENSE. No arguments. Just opinion. - - - - Pass this to all Filipinos you know.

I have received this text message last night, I forgot to send this to my list of contacts. I am a Filipino and I feel that it is not right to judge or blame my country and countrymen for what had happened last August 23, 2010 at the Quirino grandstand. It was not our fault that 8 innocent lives were taken by the hostage-taker, it was not our fault so please do not judge us as a bad nation. Do not shout to the world that we should be feared. Do not shout to the world that we are the unsafest country to go to.

I am proud to be Filipino and this I shout to the world.

2 comments:

  1. hi zoan..i also posted this to my account. i like the statement it presents and hell yeah, i'm still proud to be a filipino..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! kaya nga di na din ako nagpost ng pagka dismaya sa authority and Government natin kasi sobra na ang panlalait ng ibang bansa ayoko na dagdagan pa. Tama ng sa FB wall ko na lang.

    I love the Philippines...

    Here's my post: http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-still-love-philippines.html

    ReplyDelete