Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SWORD

SWORD stands for Spread the Works, Opinions, Reviews and Documentaries. I don’t know if it’s just me but I think Liz loves pink.

SWORD gets a lot of votes for the top ten emerging influential blogs of 2010; I also chose this blog for my top ten. Yes, Pen is mightier than the sword. It is always like this even from the beginning of times here in the Philippines. I love how Liz relays her message to her readers. I can’t do that, now everybody could do that, while reading her posts it is naturally amazing that somebody could write such things.

SWORD has its share for different campaigns, contests and politics. It’s not every day that I met people who have hearts for such advocacies. It is not every day that there are people who wants to help in order to make this World a better place to live in.

This is a review for Red's 1st blogversary contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment